Monday, July 9, 2012

My favorite team, I believe that they are the best.


I like nfl football, and my favorite team, I believe that they are the best.Bowl ban, shmole ban. Take away their scholarships, take away their heismans, but you can't take away their pride After beating the Oregon Ducks in Autzena week ago, the Trojans came home to play their final game in of season against the Bruins who were looking to get into the Pac-12 titale game with a subpar 6-6 records.



Matt Barkley threw for over 400 yards and 6 touchdowns in what I believe will be his last game at the Coliseum. There's no quarterback in the country that's playing better than Barkley right now, including Stanford phenom Andrew Luck. How pathetic of a showing by the Bruins. Head Coach Rick Neuheisal is probably out this offseason. Junior quarterback Kevin Prince needs to be replaced as well. I know this guy's only a junior but it seems like he's been QB for UCLA for 10 years. Anyway, I'm proud of the Trojans and proud of Lane Kiffin for bringing this team back to the top after Pete Carroll and company ditched them when the going got rough. Time for the SC contingency to embrace Kiffin. Time for SC to take back the crown. Time for another Heisman celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment